To ensure compliance with all relevant Fijian laws and to ensure transparency, avoid money laundering and adhere to foreign exchange rules, FijiFirst has the following guidelines for donations, which must be strictly followed:
- We will not accept any political donation or any contribution unless the political donation or contribution is from a natural person.
- No company, body corporate or any other entity is to make any political donation or any contribution to a political party.
- Donations will only be accepted from current or former Fijian citizens.
- Fijians or former Fijians living overseas please note you must donate to our nominated bank accounts listed below. Please note that none of our party officials, or any individuals are authorised to accept donations in person on behalf of FijiFirst.
- Donations must be FJ$10,000 or less in a 12 month period. This means that an individual cannot donate more than FJ$10,000 within 12 months.
- Fijians living in Fiji can also donate directly to our nominated bank accounts listed below or give their donations to authorised officers of FijiFirst. Should you donate directly to authorised officers, you must expect a receipt at the time of your donation.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number||SWIFT||BSB|
|HFC||FijiFirst – Donation||7878S10||HFCLFJFJ||129010|
|Westpac Banking Corporation||FIJIFIRST – DONATIONS||9805068492||WPACFJFX||039001|
|Bank of South Pacific||FIJIFIRST – DONATIONS ACCOUNT||10130277||BOSPFJFJ||069-010|