Support Fiji First With Your Micro-Donation
Your dedication and selfless contributions are pillars of strength to our cause and the betterment of Fiji. Support FijiFirst with your micro-donations.
To ensure compliance with all relevant Fijian laws and to ensure transparency, to avoid money laundering and to adhere to foreign exchange rules, FijiFirst has the following guidelines for donations, which must be strictly followed:
- We will not accept any political donation or any contribution unless the political donation or contribution is from a natural person.
- No company, body corporate or any other entity is to make any political donation or any contribution to a political party.
- Donations will only be accepted from current or former Fijian citizens.
- Fijians or former Fijians living overseas, please note you can donate through any of the mediums mentioned on this site.
- Donations must be FJ$10,000 or less in a 12-month period. This means that an individual cannot donate more than FJ$10,000 within 12 months.
- Fijians living in Fiji can donate through any of the mediums mentioned on this site or directly to authorised officers of FijiFirst. If you donate directly to authorised officers, you must expect an official FijiFirst receipt at the time of your donation.
- To ensure transparency, we recommend you donate through the mediums mentioned on this site.
|FijiFirst – Donation
|Westpac Banking Corporation
|FIJIFIRST – DONATIONS
|Bank of South Pacific
|FIJIFIRST – DONATIONS ACCOUNT