ATTORNEY GENERAL HOLDS PRESS CONFERENCE ON E-TRANSPORT
Attorney General and Minister for Economy this afternoon held a press conference in Lautoka to address various issues on the e-transport system and the review of bus fares.
He highlighted that a review of the bus will be taking place and an eight (8) member steering committee will to look into this.
The Members are as follows;
– Mr Joel Abraham (Fiji Competition & Consumer Commission)
– Ms Premila Kumar (Consumer Council of Fiji)
– Mr Richard Lal (President – Fiji Bus Operators Association)
– Mr Sharvada Sharma (Solicitor General)
– Carmine Piantedosi (CEO LTA)
– Mr Peter Mazey (Fiji Chamber of Commerce)
– Mr Arif Ali (Governor RBF)
– Mr Vishvanath Dass (CEO FRCS)
[Information sourced from here]